Inde Motorsports Ranch is located about 80 miles East of Tucson and has a close proximity to Tucson, Phoenix, El Paso, and Albuquerque. It can be run in many different configurations both forwards and backwards, and is 2.75 miles long in its fullest configuration. It will have a lot of amenities on site for the customer, and is within 8 miles from many hotels in Willcox, Arizona.
Take it 2 the Track will be the motorcycle track day organization at Inde Motorsports Ranch in Willcox, AZ for the 2010 season.
“Inde Motorsports Ranch is a beautiful facility set in the high desert in Willcox, AZ. This track has a little bit to offer every motorcycle enthusiast including, elevation changes, technical sections, and a long front straight tipping in to a high speed turn. Motorcycle enthusiasts will have a blast at this track,” said Matt Guilbert, one of the owners of Take it 2 the Track.
CJ Dorland of Inde Motorsports Ranch added, “We are very excited to have Take it 2 the Track at Inde Motorsports. They are a great group and we are glad that we are able to help with their Eastern expansion.”
“I can’t remember the last time I had so much fun at a race track!” raved Aaron Morgan, the other owner of Take it 2 the Track. “The setting is just amazing.”
Inde Motorsports Ranch Details
- An approx. 2.75 mile road course consisting of 18 turns.
- The track can be bifurcated into 2 separate circuits allowing 18 unique configurations.
- Nearly 1 mile of straights.
- Nearly 100′ elevation change.
- A quarter-mile drag strip.
- 3800′ runway.
- Airplane hangar.
- Private on-site garage units for lease.
- An approx. 1 mile Kart course.
- Skid pad area.
- Observation Lounge and Control Tower.
- Clubhouse overlooking the entire track area.
- Observatory with high powered telescopes.
- RV park
- Potential to purchase residential lots for development.
- Horse stables and roping arena.
- Hundreds of acres of trails for horse riding, ATVing, mountain biking, and hiking.
- Skeet shooting, horseshoes, and bocce ball.
- Large barbecue and dining area with on-site chef.
- 350+ days of track and ranch time per year.
- Large paved and landscaped paddock